{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




10/12/11

Happy 6 Months, Maggie!

Maggie turned 6 months old today! 

I can't believe how fast that happened!!!

Here is our traditional 6-month-old naked baby picture...  


Check out that belly...and the drool! Love it!

This is AC's 6-month-old naked baby picture from when I started this blog back in April of 2010.


I have a brownie and a blondie! Ha!

Maggie is such a happy baby! And so laid back.

Unless it's time to eat. Then she means business. {Just like her momma.}

She rolls and sits up and scoots on her belly. She laughs and squeals and babbles. And she hasn't met a baby food or a person that she doesn't like.


AND, she can change her own diaper!


At least Anne Catherine claims that "Maggies does it bys hers-self." Funny how she always does it when I'm not looking...and she sometimes throws her diaper in the trash...hmmm.

No comments: