{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




10/14/11

Five {Fall} Things Friday

As I've mentioned before, fall is my favorite time of year.

I have an entire pinboard dedicated to the season! {duh}

With so many great ideas out there on the "Internets" {shout out to my man G-dub}, I thought it would be fun to share my favorite fall "pins".

{WARNING - Pinterest is highly addictive. Enter at your own risk! Ha!}

1.  I love a front door decorated for the season. So warm. So welcoming. This New England stoop is perfect!
New England stoop in fall
  
2. Don't you LOVE the pumpkins spilling out of this fireplace?! Skip the mantel and focus on the fireplace! Genius!
 Pinned Image

3. If you get antsy {like me} and carve your pumpkin way too soon, you know it turns into a nasty pile of moldy goo by Halloween. Well, no more. Put your random silica gel packets to good use by placing them inside your carved pumpkin! Thank you, Pinterest! :)
 Pinned Image 

4. A new twist on pumpkin decorating. Upholstery tacks on heirloom pumpkins.
Pinned Image

4. A fall bucket list. Why not?
Pinned Image

5. I shall serve apple cider from silver goblets. And they shall be garnished with fancy apple slices. And everyone shall have a merry time drinking apple cider from my apple cider bar. The end.
 Pinned Image
Pinned Image

And, speaking of Pintereset, check it out...my burlees have been pinned! Awesome!


No comments: