{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




2/24/11

Night on the Town



Last weekend Chris and I went to his annual company party at the Peabody.

Some of the other wives and I like to call it the adult prom.

And, really, it sort of is. We get dressed up. We get our hair done. Some of us even get spray tans. {Not me, obviously.}  :)

I LOVE this event because I love the people Chris works with, they give awesome gifts {this year they gave everyone a Flip!} there is always good food, and there is always dancing.

This year I was the extremely pregnant lady tearing it up on the dance floor. I'm sure I was hard to miss.

Here's a shot a took myself to send to my sister. She did my hair and I wanted to show her my "whole look."


W - O - W!

Is that a beach ball under my dress???

No comments: