{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




12/17/10

Grace

Our sweet friends are currently going through the unimaginable.

Their 20 month old daughter Evie Grace went to be with the Lord just last week.

Yet, in this great devastation, their faith in God is pulling them through this incredibly difficult time.

I cannot begin to describe in words the wonder of God's love for His children. It is nothing short of amazing to witness. Especially during times such as these.

As I read my friends blog post, 2 Corinthians 12:9 rushed to mind.

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

I am truly amazed by my dear friend. Because of her love and devotion to our Lord and Savior she has been able to be so strong. I can see God's loving arms wrapped around her. I can see His power at work in and through her family. I can see the comfort and strength He brings them even in the midst of such pain and suffering.

Thank you Lord for being our rock, our refuge, our stronghold in times of trouble. Thank you for staying close to the brokenhearted and lifting them up during the darkest of times.

Please keep this sweet family in your prayers.

No comments: