{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




12/20/10

12 Month Pictures

Here's a peek at DD's 12 month pictures by Ashleigh Peak Photography.

This one is my favortie. Makes me laugh. I wonder what she's thinking.


And we used this one on our Christmas cards this year. Love that smile!


DD was not a happy camper that day, but you'd never know it from these pictures. Somehow Ashleigh still managed to get some great shots. That's talent!

{As a side note, notice the beginings of my Maggie-bump. :) I don't take a lot of pregnancy pictures, so these pictures also capture me as I was beginning to show with Maggie.}


DD was over it after her wardrobe change, but here's a couple of shots in her pretty brown dress.


No comments: