{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




5/2/12

Oh, How Pinteresting - NYC

Are you on Pinterest?

For me, it's just a better way to do something I already did.

Before Pinterest I had folders on my desktop that I saved "inspiration photos" to.

I had a folder for party ideas, kitchen ideas, clothes I liked, etc.

Pinterest is WAY better than my old method of organizing inspiring finds.

With Pinterest, you have unlimited storage so you won't start to slow down your computer because you have saved a bunch of files to your hard drive, and you are actually linked to the original source of your find! And, I also love the fact that you get to see things that other people find inspiring...and it's a great place to save helpful tips and recipes....I could go on and on.

I've recently started an NYC folder.

The hubs is taking me on a quick trip to the Big Apple for my birthday this year {YAY!} and I've pinned a few things I think I might like to do or see while we are there. Now, when I sit down to plan out our trip I have a good place to start! {I'm also taking suggestions, so let me know if you have any!}

Here's a peek at some of my NYC pins...

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Source: Maison Gray via Ashma on Pinterest

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Source: etsy via Ashma on Pinterest

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Check out what other people are pinning at
The Vintage Apple...

No comments: