{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




3/26/12

Little Things

Sometimes it's the little things that make me smile the most...

old family photos...

bunny-shaped marshmallows...

face paint...

Chris's "grill light"...

belly laughs...

party favors...

bathtub hair...

our spring blooms...

stuff from the dollar section at Target...

finding the girls playing with my make-up...

watching plants grow...

the doll our babysitters brought AC from their Haiti mission trip...
she named her Princess Aurora...

swinging...

stripes...

drinking my morning coffee outside...

sandal weather...

stuffing Easter eggs...


What little things are making you smile today?

2 comments:

Mary John said...

Sadly we have that exact "grill light" :)

Crazy Girl said...

This post made me smile! :)