{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




2/14/12

My Funny Valentines

Here are some recent pictures of my funny valentines...

 

And here are the answers to a brief interview {found on Pinterest...of course} that the hubby and I had with this sweetie last night...


What is your name:  Me
How old are you?  2
What is your favorite color?  Purple
Who is your best friend?  Lucy
Favorite Animal?  Cow
What do you want to be when you're all grown up?  Mermaid
Favorite movie?  Sleeping Beauty
Favorite book? Bunny Book
What makes you happy? The Bible Book
What makes you sad?  Idols
Favorite food?  Cheese!
Favorite song?  Deep and Wide
Favorite game? Puzzles

I hope we remember to do this every year...with both girls!

Happy Valentines Day!







No comments: