{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




2/24/12

Five Print Things Friday

I've recently become obsessed with prints and etsy happens to have a very large selection at very reasonable prices.

Here are a few of my current favorites...

1. Wonderful World print by Katie Daisy at The Wheatfield.

I love, love, love Katie Daisy's illustrations! And, I love this one in particular because What a Wonderful World is the song the hubby and I danced to randomly on the side of the road during a road trip while we were dating...and we chose it as "our song" for our first dance as husband and wife. <3

Wonderful World


These are both great for the girls...maybe one in their bathroom or bedroom and one in their playroom? Oh...and right now Studio Mela is having a buy two get one FREE special!

BELIEVE IT (pink)

quote illustration art print reading girl books child library - IMAGINATION (girl)


3. Love and Strong Coffee by Kaeli McAuley at KaeliElyse.

This might be my motto.

Love & Strong Coffee Print - 16x20 Lustre Print


4. Rocky Top Tennessee by Mandy England at Mandipity.

I loved these so much that I actually sold some at my booth at Toad Hall...and I gave one to my new sister-in-law for Christmas...she just happened to have it pinned on her Pretty Things board on Pinterest. :)

Rocky Top Tennessee - White on Black - 8x10 Illustrated Print

 
5. Sailboat by Emily Burger at Emily Burger Designs.

This is one of my favorite Bible verses. And, I love the simple illustration on this print. So perfect for a beach house...or more realistically...in my own home if we ever have a boy.

Sailboat...Be strong and courageous...scripture 8 by 10 print.

No comments: