{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




2/21/12

Adult Prom

Well, once again, adult prom {hubby's company party} did not disapoint.

From start to finish, we had a blast!!!

Getting ready for the night is almost as much fun as the event itself...

{Had to share a pic of my pink stockings. Kate made me do it. Couldn't resist the fun colors! :)}
 
There was awesome food...


A fun band...


And amazing people. {Wish I had more pictures of everyone!!}


I am so thankful for the guys in my husband's small office...and their wives {who are beautiful inside and out}and their children, too!!! We have so much fun with them and have built strong friendships with them over the past few years. They are such a blessing to us.

And, they happen to have mad dance skillz. {Yes, I spelled that with a "z".}


And now, for your viewing pleasure...

Our good friend....

And my husbands business partner...

The man. The legend.

CURLIN...

 

Ha! He ran the dance floor during the band breaks.

Fun times!

We are already looking forward to next year.

No comments: