{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




9/2/11

Five Things Friday

1. The girls and I participated in our first 5K last weekend to benefit the Forrest Spence Fund. {Notice I didn't say "ran" in our first 5K. Ha!}


2. I officially moved into my booth at Toad Hall Antiques. Go by an check it out this weekend! They've got some great Fall stuff in!


3. AC has become very helpful with Maggie lately. She actually tried to feed her fruit snacks today. They are her favorite. {At least she's sharing.}


4. Chris turned 32 yesterday! And, AC picked out his cake. She was so excited!


5. I'm making a bunch of football door hangers this weekend to get ready for the upcoming Germantown Festival...and I'm taking orders right now on facebook

 
And, this is what happens when you paint while holding a baby...ha!


Phew, it's been a busy week. We all need a nap. Have a restful holiday weekend!

No comments: