{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




3/31/11

A Slumber Party, a Baby Shower, a Birthday Party...and a Date!



This past weekend was fun-filled.

On Friday night we had the Curlin kids over while their parents attended a benefit for Life Choices. 

We ate pizza and cookies and made pallets in the floor to watch Night at the Museum.


When it was time for Anne Catherine to go to bed, the big girls decided they wanted to sleep in her bed with her...and I thought we'd give it a try. Not much sleeping happened, but there were lots of giggles.


Saturday morning I went to a baby shower for my friend Grace. She's due June 2. I failed to get pictures at the shower, so I'll post a picture of me and Grace early in her pregnancy when we had her and Brock over for dinner. You should see her now...just a little bitty round belly. Such a cute mommy-to-be!


After the shower I took AC to a birthday party for her friend Ramsey. It was Alice in Wonderland themed and SO adorable! Her mommy {my friend Alicia} should be a professional party planner! Check out Alicia's post to see more adorable pictures from the party and to see how they honored sweet Evie, too.


And Saturday night, Chris and I got to go on a date!!!! It was awesome! We went out to eat and saw The King's Speech - which I highly recommend if you haven't seen it yet. Best movie I've seen in a while.

No comments: