{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




3/25/11

Five Things Friday {Real Quick Like}

  1. The CDC has named Tennessee the laziest state in the country. {Hmm...must start working out.}
  2. I get to hang out with some of my favorite girls this weekend at a baby shower and a birthday party. Can't wait!
  3. I need to paint my toenails, but I can't decide on a color. Suggestions?
  4. A cashier at Target asked me if I was having tripplets. When I said no he asked, "Twins?" REALLY?! Social skills anyone?
  5. At least it's Friday, Friday...gotta get down on Friday! {hehe...did we look that young in high school?}

2 comments:

Sister said...

I bought STAR magazine yesterday and cutie pie Rebecca Black had her own corner. It was all about her song and video. Wow, what a awful video! But, she did beat the Beab on tweets. Go Rebecca girl, go!

Chipper Chickie said...

Ha! Awesome!