{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




3/22/11

Countdown to Maggie

Believe it or not - Maggie will be here in 3 1/2 weeks!

Or LESS!!!!

My doctor is predicting that I will go two weeks early. So, she could make her appearance in a week and a half!!!!

I am SO ready to meet the newest addition to our family!

I finished getting her room ready last night.


Her clothes are washed and put away.


And her hospital bag is officially packed and ready to go!


And, we've been receiving such sweet gifts from family and friends...

This is a frog pillow that my friend {and former co-worker} Amber made. {I love the sparkly damask fabric!}

It was one of Maggie's first gifts.


Amber recently opened an etsy shop. Right now she's selling rabbits, but I bet she'd make you one of these cute frogs if you said "pretty please." :)

Anne Catherine loves this frog. I had to tell her it is for Maggie, so now she picks it up and says "Maggie" or "baby."

Jenny, another sweet friend of mine {a hometown girl that married a hometown boy...the cutest couple...with a super cute baby girl!!!}, sent some monogrammed burp cloths for Maggie.

I was so excited when I received this package! {The wrapping was so cute!} All of Anne Catherine's burp cloths were monogrammed, so Maggie was certainly in need!


She is a very talented jewelry designer and is expanding her store to offer monogrammed gifts!


I can't wait to see her selection! In the meantime, be sure to check out her jewelry.

I'm thinking I need to purchase these...

Gold Nets

or maybe these...

Linked Earrings


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Maggie's room is so cute! I can't wait to meet my new little cousin! :) Hang in there won't be long now!