{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




9/21/10

I'm Back

As you might have guessed, I've been feeling like poo lately. But, seeing that I am 10 weeks pregnant that is to be expected.

Ordinary life has all of the sudden become very, very tiring.

I felt great on Saturday and went on an all-out cleaning binge around the house. Only to feel like total poo for the next couple of days. I forgot how the little things {like vacuuming and a trip to Wal-Mart }can wipe a pregnant woman completely out.

But, this afternoon I'm starting to feel more like myself.

And, here are a few things that have helped me to feel good lately:

- DWTS. Jennifer Grey, to be specific. Her performance last night moved me to tears. {Another glorious symptom of pregnancy.} I actually voted for her last night. And I never vote for TV shows. I am looking forward to following her every step of the way!

- Sweet cheeks. DD tried to say "thank you" this morning. I about passed out. And then I kissed her sweet cheeks to death shortly after.

- Cold water. I have been feeling completely dehydrated and our water/ice machine at work is the PERFECT temperature. AND, the ice is crushed. Like at Sonic. I am in love with the ice machine in our break room. I wish I could take it home with me. {And, since I can't take it home with me, I thank God for the red Solo cups, also available in our break room.}

- Butterscotch candy. This type of candy is usually at the bottom of the candy bowl because no one else wants it. Which is a huge score for me. It seems to be doing for this pregnancy what peppermint candy did for my first pregnancy. {Glory!}

No comments: