{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




8/31/10

It's ALMOST...

FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!!!

{And, I'm just a little bit excited about football season.}

Here's a little something to help get you fired up:



And if blue grass music isn't your style, here's a new rap {yes, a rap} about the 2010 season.



It's called "Footvol" and it's brought to you by Swiperboy - the same UT student that did the Eric Berry for Heisman video {which I loved}.

AND....here's a picture that will bring a tear to your eye {if you're a Cannon, anyway}.


It's a picture of my brother-in-law getting ready to run through the T.

This Saturday will be the first time in five years that we won't see him down on the field. {tear}

But, it's a new era in Tennessee football.

And I'm excited!

Go VOLS Go!!!!!

No comments: