{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




7/15/10

My Happy Place

I love Florida beaches.

Both sets of my grandparents retired in Florida, so I grew up visiting the beautiful, white sand beaches. And Handsome Hubby and I have been going with his family almost every summer since we've been married. {His family has been vacationing there for four generations}.  

The little stretch of beach on 30A is literally my favorite place on earth.

HH and I dream of retiring there one day.

Thankfully, DD loves it, too.

I guess it's in her blood.

HH working at breakfast. {One step closer to retirement}

My shopping buddy.

Bud's House, Seaside.

Lunch time.

Sweet girl.

Loving the water.

Our little family.

Toes in the water...

Bottom in the sand.

Waves!

My loves.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Stopping by from New Friend Friday. You have a beautiful family!

Jess said...

You are SO lucky! Thanks so much for linking to FTF!

Kristen {a little ditty} said...

What cute pictures!! Your little girl is such a cutie. I love her little rolls :)