{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




6/29/10

Vesta Home Show

We stopped by the 2010 Vesta Home Show this weekend to look for ideas for our own home.


We came away inspired by the pretty landscaping, nifty decorating ideas and beautiful homes.

Now I desperately want to paint my whole house, renovate my kitchen and bathrooms and build a screened in porch. With retractable screens. No biggie.

Here's a peek at the pretty landscaping:


And, some of the nifty decorating ideas:

 
love the antiqued mirror as a back splash
cool ceiling...looks great on the walls, too...
I'm thinking it would look cool in our back entry
I want to copy this look in my den
this pretty headboard appears to be the back of an old garden bench
this is a great solution for a bed without a headboard 
 
love the vertical subway tile
the way this window is painted seems to
dress up the simple window treatment
I've seen chalkboard walls a million times,
but now I really want one in the playroom

And, here are some of the other beautiful things:

one of my favorite kind of flowers
I LOVE mudrooms, don't you?
HH's dream

And, there is so much that I didn't get on camera.

The show ends July 5, so go check it out for yourself! It's worth the $12 just to see how the homes are decorated.

No comments: