{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




6/10/10

Fab Finds - Under $20

For your home: Instant art work.


This is actually a sheet of decorative gift wrap by Cavallini & Co. Add a simple frame, and you've got a beautiful, and inexpensive piece of art!

For your little one: Hip headbands.


These felt headbands by BUBBALOU Bands are very well made and oh-so-cute!

For your hard-working hubby: Food! What else?!


Food is the way to every man's heart, after-all. My hubby happens to love salsa, so this Salsa of the Month Club is right up his alley.

For you: Shoes!

It doesn't take much to sell me on cute shoes under $20. These are by Mossimo for Target. My sister-in-law had them on yesterday and I just had to share them.

They would look great with this dress from Spool No. 7, which is not under $20 {sorry}.


But, I do love the color combo!

2 comments:

Kristen {a little ditty} said...

Ooh, I love those sandals, what a great deal too!! I noticed you are my newest follower on my blog!! Thanks so much for stopping by. I am having fun checking yours out now too :)

Chipper Chickie said...

Hello Kristen! I love your blog and I'm so glad you stopped by mine, too! I noticed that you work in advertising in Chicago (another city I love). I work for a marketing firm in Memphis. I'm glad you liked my fab finds. I love to shop - online and off!