{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




5/14/10

FIVE THINGS FRIDAY

Since I didn't get around to starting my blog until Darling Daughter was 6 months old, I've decided to dedicate this Five Things Friday post to pictures of DD {from one - five months old}.

A timeline to show how much she's grown. And, just because I love pics of my sweet baby girl.

MONTH ONE...
First Halloween.

Those cheeks!

Sweet sleeper {worry not, this photo was staged. she's really a back sleeper}.

Thanksgiving with the Morgan cousins.

MONTH TWO...
Christmas Eve.

Christmas morning with cousin Aidan.

First day of school {MDO}.

Playing at Gigi's.

MONTH THREE...
All smiles.

Jack taught DD how to roll over.

She had her first snow...

and learned to sit up on her own.

MONTH FOUR...
Her first bites of cereal...it was a hit.

Bright eyes.

St Patrick's Day...not a fan.

Granny's 75th birthday dinner.

MONTH FIVE...
First wagon ride at Mimi's house.

Easter morning.

Easter Sunday with Tootsie and Pop.

Foot grabbing became her favorite hobby.

NEWBORN BONUS:

No comments: