{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




10/1/12

Simple Fall Mantel


It's Fall!

I've got on a fleece and boots. I'm drinking a cup of coffee. And I've got pumpkins on our mantel.

Life is good. :)

Here's a look at our fall mantel this year.

Nothing fancy. I just happened to have a ton of terracotta pots and thought, I could use those!

 
The preserved topiaries are a regular mantel fixture.
 
 
I just added some festive orange ribbon...that I also happened to have.
 
 
The painting by Stan Street is also a regular fixture on our mantel...I love the fall colors in this painting.
 
 
And, as I mentioned, I already had the terracotta pots...

 
So all I had to buy were little pumpkins. {Which came from Kroger!}


 

 

 
I think it all came together to make a happy little fall mantel...and for under $10!
 

 

Happy October 1!
 
 
 


No comments: