{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




7/25/12

Chip It!

So, in mapping out our plan of attack for our kitchen rennovation I ran across a fun new tool called Chip It! by Sherwin-Williams.

This tool can take any online photo and turn it into a color palette.

Pretty cool.

I decided to start with trying to chip some of the kitchens I've pinned to my kitchen stuff pin board on Pinterest.

Pinned Image

While it doesn't give you the exact color match, it does give you the best match it can find in the Sherwin-Williams database of 1,500 shades.

The tool is designed simply to match colors pulled from a photo, so you may even end up with colors you love that you didn't initially see at first glance.


With this tool you can truly draw your color inspiration from just about anywhere.

Check out some of the color palettes I created today...

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

No comments: