{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




4/10/12

Insane in the Membrane

The hubs and I have been doing Weight Watchers going on two months now.

I lost 8 pounds.

Then Easter rolled around and my will power flew out the window.

And I gained back two.

Oh well.

I was sort of "stuck" anyway.

I have five more pounds to lose until I reach my goal weight, but I know dieting alone will not get me there.

So, we decided to GET INSANE!

Yep. We started Insanity last night and the fit test really kicked my booty! {Maybe it's because we didn't get started until late because I had to finish watching the all new episode of Giuliana & Bill. That and the fact that I'm terribly out of shape.}

But, I feel great this morning. Working out just feels good!

Oh, by-the-way, I highly recommend Weight Watchers. We love to eat and still feel like we get to eat good food.

Cheese-&-Spinach-Stuffed Portobellos Recipe
{image from Eating Well}

Here's a link to a recipe for Cheese and Spinach stuffed Portobellos that we loved...and it's only 2 points! {I used low fat cottage cheese instead of ricotta...just because I had it and had forgtten to buy ricotta, but it was good!}

Serve it with a salad or angel hair pasta and tomato sauce.

Yum!

No comments: