{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




1/6/12

Five Things Friday

This week...

1. We had some fun play dates...


2. I organized my closet...it was scary in there...

 -before-
 -after-
Now I just need to clean the junk out of each of these bags...I found a gift card for a spa pedicure in one of them...and a half-eaten candy bar.
Can't wait to see what else I find!
 I used the TWO YEAR RULE. If I hadn't worn something in two years, out it went. But, there were exceptions because I was pregnant during most of that time. :)

3. I almost finished my home management binder...

The girls love organization!
{AC is a hand model in training! Ha!}
My tabs include:
Calendar
To Dos
Meals {Meal Planning}
Cleaning
Schedules
MDO
Medical
Contacts {Including a copy of our Christmas card addresses}
Dogs
Chipper Chickie
Home Renovation
I got some great free printouts from life..your way.
 
4. I put my own spin on the Christmas card idea I posted about last week...

I didn't get to make it out of the house as much as I would have liked to this week, so I got resourceful. :)
I used some jute twine I had leftover from another project. It does the job. And it's kinda cute.

5. And, Anne Catherine started back to MDO.

She moved up to a 2-year-old class.
And she SLEPT ON A MAT!!

Why does that make me feel like she's about to go off to college any day now?

No comments: