{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




9/23/11

Five Things Friday

1. I'm excited to say that my burlee's are hitting the road! It's so fun to see them hanging on people's doors...and not only in Memphis! Thanks for your support sweet friends!

Elizabethtown, KY

Jackson, TN

West Point, GA

2. And, now you can also purchase them at The Home Place in Lexington, TN, and The Blue Lark and Sugar Magnolia Antique Mall in Oxford, MS!

3. Maggie's current favorite toy is her exersauser.


She has so much fun in that thing that AC often tries to get a piece of the action.


4. We've had some fun play dates this week...

Playing with cousins...


Playing the piano...


And playing at Shelby Farms!


5. And, last, but not least....Halloween is coming up so I think everyone should buy this pillow that my friend Mary John made.


Boo Y'all.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I promise if you send a door hanging to me in Costa Rica I'll hang it up and take a picture for your blog! haha...then you'll be international kind of famous. I love all your stuff!