{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




2/15/11

My Man

May I take a moment to brag on my man?

Last night my sweetie brought home some surprise valentine goodies for his girls.


I love, love, love to get flowers! They smell amazing and make any room happy, at least that's my opinion. :)

On top of surprise treats, he also shopped for and cooked a special meal.


He taught Anne Catherine how to pick out the perfect cheese. {And it really was perfect. We ate the entire wedge before dinner!}

After our shopping trip, we fed AC her special meal {bologna, cheese, crackers, edemame, and cookies} and put her to bed so we could have dinner just the two of us. {I really enjoy eating with our sweet girl each night, but it was so fun to have dinner just me and my man!}

Our special meal was roasted veggies and Lobster.

   

Yes, LOBSTER!!! YUM!!! {Sorry AC. Mommy doesn't like bologna.}


We made a huge mess and had lots of fun!


Oh...and the dessert. I can't forget our dessert a-la-Fresh Market. Always a hit!


After dinner we played with the puppies {they are learning to sit} and we pulled up random songs on Chris's iPhone and sang/lipsang the night away.

I know it may sound cheesy, but I love times like these the most. Goofy, relaxed, cut loose and enjoy each other times are the absolute best!

I'm so thankful to be married to such a thoughtful, loving and fun man. A man who can always make me smile and still makes my heart flutter.

I'm a lucky girl! :)

No comments: