{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




1/4/11

O Christmas Tree

I have a confession to make.

These pictures were not taken until a couple of days after Christmas {that's why there are no presents under the tree}.

My mom gave me an awesome camera for Christmas {yay!} and I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of our sweet girl by the Christmas tree this year. So, I dressed her up in a cute little Christmas outfit and played with my new toy. I tried out lots of different settings. Some worked and some didn't. I've still got a lot of learning to do.








On another note, DD and I made salt dough ornaments this year. We added cinnamon to ours to make them smell good.

She giggled every time she put her hands in the dough. She also tried to eat it, but I could tell by the look on her face that salt dough doesn't taste very good. Even if you add cinnamon.


No comments: