{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




8/10/10

Old Friends and 9 Month Stats

We had a visit from my beautiful friend Angie this weekend. It was her first time to meet DD. And, since she's not a man, they seemed to hit it off.

You see, DD has a growing fear of men. All men but Daddy, that is. 

I'm sure it's a phase. But, so far she's a girls girl. 


Angie is a friend of mine from my Nashville days. She is a hoot. And on top of always making me laugh, she has impeccable style, she is super organized, she has a cute dog named Diva, and she is as thoughtful and she is pretty.

Thanks for stopping by, Angie! And thanks for the yummy cupcakes!

It's always fun to catch up with old friends.

Now, for the 9 month stats....


DD had her 9 month checkup today and it turns out that she's got yet another ear infection.

Poor girl.

On top of that, Dr. Bubba made her cry.

Because he's a man. And, like I mentioned earlier, men are scary.

But, in real life Dr. Bubba is one of the nicest men out there. I'm sure DD will realize that one day.

Believe it or not, it wasn't all bad news at Dr. Bubba's office today. DD is growing big and strong. She weighs in at 20 lbs. 2 oz. and is 29 in. long {90th percentile in height}.

And Dr. Bubba told me that if I thought the first nine months were fun, just wait until the next nine!

Yay for fun babies!

No comments: