{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




6/18/10

Five {Father} Things Friday


  1. Handsome Hubby, remember our first "family trip?" You took pictures of my belly in front of every landmark to document the trip. Here's to many more years of fun family trips! {And less pictures of my belly along the way}.
  2. HH in front of the Biltmore.
     Me and DD in front of the Biltmore.
    {Oh, I'm sorry, you can't see the Biltmore because I'm HUGE!}
  3. Dad, remember when you took me fishing, just the two of us? It's a father/daughter moment I'm sure neither of us will ever forget. Thanks for the memories.
  4. My dad {in the middle}, living his dream as a professional fisherman.
  5. Rich, remember when I backed over that mailbox, and ran out of gas, and oil, and every other way I destroyed every car I ever drove? Thanks for always picking up the pieces.
  6.  
    Thankfully, we've got a few years before she can drive.
  7. Pop, remember that road trip we took when I was new to the family? {You know the one}. Thanks for not embarrassing me too bad. And, thanks for being a great father to my hubby. He's got a great role model, thanks to you. 
  8. Pop and HH started loving on DD from the moment she was born.
  9. Papaw, I know you won't get to read this, but I'll always remember our shared love of butter pecan ice cream and watermelon. Thanks for always being as sweet as the treats we both love.
Papaw with Cannon, the oldest of his five great-grandchildren.

No comments: