{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




5/28/10

Date Night

Handsome Hubby and I had a date night last night with one of our favorite couples, the J-Frats {both of their first names start with a J and their last name is Fratesi, hence the nickname}.

And we shared babysitters, so our chillins got to hang out, too.

The chillins.

Aren't they cute?

Back to date night...

We saw Robin Hood. It's sort of a prequel to the tale of Robin Hood that we all know so well. This is the story of how he became an outlaw.

I. LOVED. IT!

I highly recommend it - but remember, its not the Disney tale you remember from childhood.


Oh, how I love the Disney version, too. I'll have to add that to my list of Disney movies my child should own {even though she can't watch them yet}.

No comments: