{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




4/22/10

Aww Skeet Skeet

Spring cleaning.

I've been thinking about it all day.

I've referenced numerous articles and even made a list {yes, I'm an avid list maker} of things to clean and ways to de-clutter.

Naturally, thinking about cleaning is exhausting. So, as I drove home from a long day of work, I decided to start my spring cleaning binge another day.

But wait. What's that I see?

As I turned into our driveway this afternoon I saw bags of leaves and a freshly cut, leaf-free front yard. Yay!

I get to check yard work off of my handy-dandy spring cleaning list...and Handsome Hubby and I didn't even have to break a sweat! 

What a pleasant surprise. Thank God for Skeet. Skeet Lawn Service, that is.

No comments: