{THE CHIPPER CHICKIE}

a handsome hubby, two darling daughters, a pair of puppies

and other reasons I'm a Chipper Chickie...




9/29/10

WIWW {@ 11 weeks}

It's been one of those days.

Sinus headache...

Morning sickness...

Busy work that needs to be done...

Arguing with my insurance company...

Blah!

But, one thing about today does make me smile.

Well, I can think of a couple of things that made me smile today now that I mention it {finding a stash of animal crackers in my desk drawer and baby leg warmers}, but there's one that involves what I wore.

I wore JEANS to work today.

And it felt good!

Here's what I wore to work today {@ 11 months weeks (ha! pregnancy brain!) pregnant}...

shirt: tulle 
{It's supposed to be a dress,
but I wear it as a tunic with jeans.}

shoes: Michael Kors {gift from mom}
jeans: Ann Taylor Loft {gift from Tootsie}

earrings: China Town :)

Now, check out what everyone else is wearing over at the Pleated Poppy!

the pleated poppy blog

2 comments:

Jewelscapes Handmade Jewelry said...

Congratulations on being prego! You look great and I love those shoes and earrings too!
I have a "Bejeweled WEdnesdays" link up for those who are looking for jewelry accessorizing sharing and ideas!
jewelscapes.blogspot.com

mel @ the larson lingo said...

You look great! Congrats on your new pregnancy! Sorry about the morning sickness....I had terrible morning sickness with both my pregnancies. Hope you get some relief soon!